Sunday, October 31, 2010

Serial Killer

Cover art for Polish band Made of Hate. One thing I love about my work is the fact that I almost never know where my clients are going to lead me. Subjects and concepts are as different as you can get! One day I'm making this oniric landscape and a psycho killer's lair the next.

The band's working concept was: "please make a cross between Dexter and Hostel".  I believe we achieved just that.

"Pathogen" take us inside the mind of a seriously disturbed man; a serial killer. He likes to suffocate and slowly torture his victims in a very elaborate ritual-like procedure. He's a loner with high IQ. He lives in a dark and isolated place of course... a place where he can work undisturbed in his "pieces"

I made it, and it still gives me the creeps! XD





click on each image for full size:
COVER ART





UNUSED CONCEPT

UNUSED CONCEPT

UNUSED CONCEPT

CHOSEN CONCEPT SKETCH

No comments:

Post a Comment